Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Saturday, April 27, 2024 11:11 PM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > Modify Listing Missing Preview/Save CHanges Button
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
fan4chevy fan4chevy's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

Modify Listing Missing Preview/Save CHanges Button Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 10-19-08 07:56 AM next post first post
I am very confused here. I just tried to modify a listing in the auctions system as well as the classifieds and there is absolutely no button for preview or save changes. How does someone save their changes with no button? Is this a bug or am I missing something here?\ \ I noticed that this is also true in the Mewsoft demo. Your help in this matter is deeply appreciated as my auction and classifieds system is live!\ \ Thanks,\ \ Charles
romahawk romahawk's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline

Re: Modify Listing Missing Preview/Save CHanges Button Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 10-19-08 04:49 PM next post previous post
You have to be logged into your auction site. Select the auction you wish to change and when the aution item opens look to the left under your tools and select Modify. The listing/sell screen opens. Make your changes and then preview and save like any new listing.
Registered Member
Member Offline

Re: Modify Listing Missing Preview/Save CHanges Button Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 2 Posted on: 10-19-08 07:00 PM next post previous post
Thanks for your reply. During the process of editing the listing I was logged in. I tested this process on the Mewsoft Auction demo as well and it also does not have a save nor a preview button when you pull up the listing to edit.\ \ You can select the changes but there is no place that I can find anywhere to 'save' the changes. I just pulled it up again and for sure no place to save.\ \ This is a serious issue in the script. I thought I might have something installed wrong until I input an ad on Mewsoft demo and went back to edit for a test and found I had no way to save the changes.\ \ Your help is appreciated.
Registered Member
Member Offline

Reply #: 3 Posted on: 10-19-08 09:31 PM next post previous post
That is strange, I just went to my site and selected an auction to modify. The sell/listing screen opened, I made a change, went to the bottom of the screen and clicked Submit and the changes were saved. Next screen is this.\ \ Thank You\ \ Your changes has been submitted to your auction. \ Your Item Number is: 1113123844. \ \ I am running Version 8.++++\ \ I also logged into the Mewsoft Demo and modified a listing, selected save at the bottom of the screen and a new screen opened with this message.\ \ Thank You\ \ Your changes has been submitted to your auction. \ Your Item Number is: 1113449316. \ \ Click on the link below to visit your item \ 8 X 10 Of Betty Boop
Registered Member
Member Offline

Reply #: 4 Posted on: 10-23-08 11:50 AM next post previous post
Where are you seeing a button to save the changes after editing the listing? I just logged into the Mewsoft demo for auctions and clicked on a demo listing I created. I then clicked 'edit' and nowhere on that page can I find a save button. I then opened Netscape in the case it was a browser issue and then again no button nor link to click.\ \ Now I did test the 'Classifieds' system and it had the preview and could save it but not the Auctions.
Registered Member
Member Offline

Reply #: 5 Posted on: 10-23-08 02:46 PM next post previous post
Are you looking in the right place you have to be logged into the auction then go to my account to modify your listing.. When your done editing your item go all the way to the bottom of the screen and select Save Changes.\ \ \ I just relisted and then modified my Betty Boop listing from the my account panel. Check out my listing. I only have the one do a search for Romahawk under seller.\ \ Don't know if it will work but here is edit item screen URL, if it works see Save Changes at bottom of editing screen.\ \ http://www.mewsoft.com/cgi-bin/auction/auction.cgi?action=EditItem&ID=1113769899&Lang=English
Registered Member
Member Offline

Reply #: 6 Posted on: 10-23-08 11:32 PM last post previous post
What the heck can be going on here. I went into my auction script and the demo again after your response and still no button to save.\ \ I logged in then clicked on the listing and then modify. I also tried opening the listing then clicking on edit and still no button.
Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print