New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
bobb bobb's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile PM

My Account Problems Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 10-04-08 05:42 PM next post first post

I have yet 2 more problems with the output from Auctionawy, specifically in the My Account Area.

Problem # 1: In the account area in the Bidding, Selling, Purchased, Lost, Watching, Sold and Not Sold areas. Things are just not right. I have closed auctions in the Selling area that I won and lost, Closed auctions in the Bidding area and similar things in the other areas.

I have a cron job that runs every minute that processes closed auctions so that is not the problem. How can I fix this problem. It just seems that  Auctionawy puts them anywhere it wants.

Problem # 2:  In the account area, after you setup some of your favorite categories. Then click on the favorites that you set it will show all open auctions, not just the auctions in that category but ALL open auctions from every category.

HELP - How do I fix these.  

mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: My Account Problems Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 10-05-08 08:49 PM next post previous post
#1 I do not think we have any problem here, process the auctions manually from admin->auctionas manager, it may be the cron is installed but the script itself is not runing due to permissions or else.\ \ #2 I'll check on that.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile PM

Reply #: 2 Posted on: 10-06-08 08:43 AM next post previous post
Item # -- I have a cron log as long as my arm that says the cron job is processes correctly and is closing the auctions... the scripts are not moving the auctions to the correct area in My Account. How do I fix this?
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Reply #: 3 Posted on: 10-06-08 10:01 AM next post previous post
As I said before, process the auctions manually from your admin and see the result.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile PM

Reply #: 4 Posted on: 10-07-08 02:34 AM next post previous post
Ahmed, that's the thing, when I login to the admin there is nothing to process. When I click the auction manager - all I see is the open auctions. Now of the closed auctions are shown... so there's nothing for me to process - yet when I login to a user account - the many of the auctions are in the wrong place. I have many closed auctions in the Bidding area, I have auctions that didn't sell in the Sold Area, even closed Auctions in the Selling area and Open auctions in the SOLD Area - Really messed up. I just need some direction on how to fix it?
Member Offline

Reply #: 5 Posted on: 10-07-08 11:51 AM last post previous post
Email me your admin.cgi url and login and the login to that user. You may be confused about these tools.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print