Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Thursday, April 25, 2024 10:45 AM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > Need help with Auctionawy banner advertising and regular ad advertising
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
policecarparts policecarparts's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website USA Public Safety Outfitters Send private message YIM Messenger: BombdogK9handler@yahoo.com MSN Messenger: Chrishurley@live.com

Need help with Auctionawy banner advertising and regular ad advertising Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 09-20-12 03:54 PM next post first post
Hello, I am not the most computer savy guy in the world. I am looking for someone to asist me in finishing up the loose ends on my site. I would like to have banner advertisers as well as advertisers who want there name on the home page. With al the HTML, links and such, I am at a lost how to do all of these things. I'd get Mewsoft to help me, but, they are a little expensive. I have about seven or eight home page advertisers plus some that want banner, pay per click. I will need help on thes things to get it up and going by April first. Anyone interested, I'd appreciate it. I'd pay for the help if it were reasonable. Chris Usapublicsafetyoutfitters.com Direct email:Policecarparts@aol.com
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: Need help with Auctionawy banner advertising and regular ad advertising Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 09-20-12 05:47 PM next post previous post

Chris,

Seems all you need is just html customizations or creating banners, anyway, visit www.scriptlance.com where

you can get web designers or hire anyone to do such easy work, there are similar sites also on the web.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

policecarparts policecarparts's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website USA Public Safety Outfitters Send private message YIM Messenger: BombdogK9handler@yahoo.com MSN Messenger: Chrishurley@live.com

Thanks for the reply. Is there an HTML and script for Dummies any ones knows of? Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 2 Posted on: 09-20-12 08:27 PM last post previous post

mewsoft's Wrote:

Chris,

Seems all you need is just html customizations or creating banners, anyway, visit www.scriptlance.com where

you can get web designers or hire anyone to do such easy work, there are similar sites also on the web.

Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print