Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Thursday, April 25, 2024 08:23 PM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Classifiedawy > Need to add
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
nik nik's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

Need to add /home/account /perl to the include path. Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 06-24-13 02:55 AM next post first post
How can I add "/home/account/perl " to the include path to get currency convertor to work ? \ \ \ Finance::Quote \ Finance::QuoteHist \ Were not installed \ \ Hosting company told me to install from CP which I did \ \ Installed Perl Module(s) \ Module Name Version Actions\ \ Date::Manip 5.45 \ Finance::Quote 0.1 \ Text::CSV_PP 1.05 \ \ \ \ Location of Your Perl Module(s) \ Path: /home/account/perl \ --------------------------------------------\ \ Using Your Perl Module(s) \ You will need to add /home/account/perl to the include path. \ You can do this by adding the following code to your script: \ \ BEGIN {\ my $homedir = (getpwuid($>))[7];\ my $n_inc = scalar @INC;\ for (my $i = 0; $i < $n_inc; $i++ ) {\ if (-d $homedir . '/perl' . $INC[$i]) {\ unshift(@INC,$homedir . '/perl' . $INC[$i]);\ $n_inc++;\ $i++;\ }\ }\ }\ --------------------------------------------\ \ Regards\ nik
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: Need to add Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 06-24-13 03:03 AM last post previous post
If they refuse to install perl modules, then you have to switch to a good hosting company, check our hosting partner. Perl modules has to be installed by the server administrator.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print