Search for:
w2009w w2009w's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

New menu Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 12-14-16 04:13 AM next post first post
Hello Ahmed, This is an issue not related to the software at all, 

I have replaced the top menu "for Arabic" to different one which is different design, 
the reason for that is to use totally different CSS for Arabic, because any changes to the 
default CSS will apply to many other elements elsewhere .. 

I've done that successfully but I have one problem, as you can see in the attached image, 
the drop down menu comes over the buttons, so I am asking if you have such a code or any
solution that I can add to fix this problem ? 

if you don't have any solution for this, simply I will put the default menu back again. 

Many Thanks

mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: New menu Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 12-14-16 05:45 AM last post previous post

Hello,

This is an easy issue to fix with css. Use the z-index, for example any html tag you can set its z-index by:

style="z-index: 9900;"

when the number 9900 is the sort order in the z-index for the other elements the lower is hidden behind the higher zindex value.

within the css files you use it also to sort the orders or elements above each other, so my first suggestion, if you have the css

code for the menu, set the css code for it to high number, if you can not set the z index for the other elements on the page to lower number,

or simply try to get the menu developer opinion on what css code you should change in his menu css code.

there is no restiriction that you use any menus or js libs from other companies as the software is totaly html template driven so you

can use any js libs or menus or interfaces you want to customize the look and feel of your site.

Thanks

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print