Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Thursday, April 18, 2024 01:38 PM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > New Release
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
ctoshack ctoshack's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

New Release Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 08-10-08 05:15 PM next post first post
How long before the new release compatible with boardawy. I went and changed my whole site because some of the information on this site led to me to understand that it was ready. And now my site is all messed up!
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: New Release Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 08-10-08 10:29 PM next post previous post
Yes we said it is already compatible with Classifiedawy 8.0 that just released and WILL be with Auctionawy that will be released SOON. Did we said all is Free, upgrades and forum software, we did even hear thank you.

Thank you

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

ctoshack ctoshack's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

Re: New Release Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 2 Posted on: 08-10-08 10:50 PM last post previous post
believe me the free scripts are appreciated I'm just frustrated. This paragraph in your announcements sections is what led me to believe that they were all compatible.

7)-Mewsoft Passport Support
---------------------------------
Added new feature currently now in Classifieday, Auctionawy, and Boardawy The Mewsoft Passport, this is a single signup and login for your customers if you enable this feature in admin->configuration in the products you want. The only requirement to use Mewsoft Passport is to use the same database for all the products you want to share the same user signup and login. So now you can use for example same database for Boardawy, Classifiedawy, and Auctionawy. Remember that each product still has to be installed under different directory, do not install any products on same directory or files will overwrite, they communicate through the SQL database.
Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print