Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Thursday, April 25, 2024 09:03 AM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > No email confirmation after pre confirmation email and account activation
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
vizituz vizituz's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

No email confirmation after pre confirmation email and account activation Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 02-18-10 11:46 AM next post first post
Hi Mews,\ Something happened and now I can not get the account confirmed email after the account is activated. \ I have registered more then more then 10 times but after the activation email, the account confirmation \ and active email does not come through.\ I have sent email directly from the control panel of the host to the email address that \ I used to open accounts with and "account@vizituz.com to send from, it works.\ Maybe you can register at my site and see if you get the confirmation email to confirm the problem or solution.\ http://vizituz.com\ Your help or anyone elses for that matter will be higly appreciated.\ \ Thanks
raider raider's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website http://www.ebasyi.com PM

Re: No email confirmation after pre confirmation email and account activation Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 02-18-10 01:44 PM next post previous post
Hi,
\ just created an account testuseractivate (which you can now delete) - I can confirm the only I email I received was the activate account.

Developing a UK Auction Site :

Http://www.eBaSyi.com

mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: No email confirmation after pre confirmation email and account activation Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 2 Posted on: 02-18-10 03:31 PM next post previous post
May be you have a spam filter on your email account on the server enabled.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Registered Member
Member Offline

Reply #: 3 Posted on: 02-18-10 08:26 PM next post previous post
Hi Mews and raider,\ Thanks for your comments. \ I have been able to send emails directly from the hosting server, and receive it as well (Read first post pl)\ so spam filter is not the problem.\ (I checked and the spam filters are disabled)\ \ Also I was getting those 2nd "Account Confirmation emails before. It is just yesterday that it stopped.\ Can you tell me which file controls the sending of those emails\ so I can replace them.\ I replaced the "Register.pm" file but that did not help.\ Pl help.\ Thanks again raider, and I have deleted your account now.
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Reply #: 4 Posted on: 02-18-10 09:01 PM next post previous post

You can simply update all the cgi files if you want, these will not change any of your settings. If anyone else is getting the emails normal, then there is no problem with your program settings, if you are the only not getting emails then it is your system as I said before.

Closed.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Registered Member
Member Offline

Reply #: 5 Posted on: 02-18-10 09:55 PM last post previous post
Thanks for the comments. I will try the recommends.\ Thanks
Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print