Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Friday, March 29, 2024 12:01 PM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > No Seller email address in letter
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
hoseeker hoseeker's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

No Seller email address in letter Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 03-21-16 08:37 PM next post first post
The purchase confirmation letter to the purchaser does not contain the sellers "teds-depot" email address. The email had my email address the purchaser listed. Item ID #: 1315713671 Title: PRR 40 ft Derrick Car by Athearn (Item #2532) Your User ID: hoseeker Your Email Address: xxxxxxxx@sbcglobal.net Quantity of items desired: 1 Buy It Now Price Per Item: $11.99 Total Buy It Now Price: $11.99 (quantity x bid amount) Seller ID: teds_depot Quantity: 1 Start time: Sunday, September 09, 2012 12:39 AM Close time: Tuesday, October 09, 2012 12:39 AM Description: Manufacturer: Athearn Kit #: 1735 Status: Unbuilt/new Road name: Pennsylvania Car number: 425500 Built date on car: 10-45 Type couplers: Horn-hooks included in box Original box? Yes Unbuilt kit. The "Standard Guide to Athearn Model Trains"lists this kits availability as "OP4: Out of production; extremely scarce". In good shape (no missing corner steps or broken stake pockets). Item described as best as possible but is sold "as is" so please e-mail me if you have any questions. Buyer pays actual cost of shipping by USPS priority mail. Insurance is optional. Shipping cost combined for multiple purchases. If you have multiple purchases, please e-mail me after your last purchase and I will send you an invoice with the combined shipping. Payment method: Paypal, money order or personal check. If a personal check is preferred, shipment may be delayed pending clearance of check. Unless other arrangements are made, payment is to be made within seven days after auction ends. I will combine multiple wins to reduce shipping whenever possible. Texas residents must pay 8.25% sales tax. Check out my other auctions for more out-of-production or hard-to-find kits, especially Athearn "blue-box" kits. Athearn has discontinued manufacturing them, so they will become extremely scarce and hard to find in the years to come. The link to this item is http://www.hoseeker.org/auction/1315713671 Thank you SiteName Team
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: No Seller email address in letter Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 03-22-16 05:22 AM next post previous post

Any email message for winner buyer or seller have code like this:

<!--WinnerEmail-->

<!--SellerEmail-->

If the email message does not have these you can insert it to show the winner/buyer email and seller email.

Thanks

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

hoseeker hoseeker's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

No Seller email address in letter Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 2 Posted on: 03-24-16 08:26 AM next post previous post
Apparently is not in the body of the sellers letter. Because it is not included within the email. Okay I'll put it in the text but why not give me a little help by telling me where to find it in the administration pages. I have already spent 45 minutes looking for it.
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: No Seller email address in letter Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 3 Posted on: 03-24-16 02:23 PM last post previous post

The buy now emails in the langauge file "Bidding" you can edit it in the Langauge modue in your admin.

You will find the langauge variable:

buy_now_email_Body

thanks

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print