Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Saturday, April 20, 2024 12:23 AM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > Only odd or even page options showing up on closed, new, etc.
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
upperbid upperbid's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

Only odd or even page options showing up on closed, new, etc. Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 06-07-11 10:03 AM next post first post
I have a lot of auctions on our site and have found a bug that only allows the viewer to select pages 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12 ... from the drop down menu (after having clicked closed, new, or other options available at the uppwer left corner of the homepage) and when you click the "next" link instead of the drop down menu, it switches the page but still shows the previous page number. If I click the search button on the homepage with nothing in there, it then gives all auctions, but now it only allows 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, etc. How do I fix this bug.
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: Only odd or even page options showing up on closed, new, etc. Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 06-07-11 10:16 AM last post previous post

Bug?

Not, it is not a bug, the pages numbers are divided by some calculations based on the number of items to allow the user to select the nearest page and not the exact page for large number of pages. Try not to say about everything you donot know is a bug.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print