New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
serverhost serverhost's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

Picture Uploads Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 08-29-11 09:15 AM next post first post
Ok, the picture uploads doesn't work and the testserver.pl shows that the GD module is installed... I get this error.. BUT if I look in the upload folder, the image is there ??? but it doesn't link to the item:\ \ Software error:\ \ Can't locate object method "newFromGif" via package "GD::Image" (perhaps you forgot to load "GD::Image"?) at D:/websites/sellrpgstuff/cgi-bin/auction/SellLib.pm line 743.\ \ For help, please send mail to this site's webmaster, giving this error message and the time and date of the error. [Thu Feb 21 09:08:07 2008] D:\WebSites\sellrpgstuff\cgi-bin\auction\auction.pl: Can't locate object method "newFromGif" via package "GD::Image" (perhaps you forgot to load "GD::Image"?) at D:/websites/sellrpgstuff/cgi-bin/auction/SellLib.pm line 743.
Registered Member
Member Offline

Re: Picture Uploads Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 08-29-11 09:43 AM next post previous post
Ok, since I can't upload a picture I thought I'd link to one on a website...\ \ Well, when I attempt to "submit" the auction I get a browser error that I am attempting to download auction.pl (maybe it's some Firefox issue).. but if I cancel, it still posts the auction...\ \ Now, the problem is, the picture does not resize... it's freaking HUGE ... how can I limit it's viewed size on the page
Registered Member
Member Offline

Reply #: 2 Posted on: 08-29-11 09:59 AM next post previous post
Ok.. I tried to create a new auction using Internet Exploder instead of FireFox...\ \ When I submit the final auction it finished.. but instead of getting the message about asking if I want to "open" or "download" the auction.pl file....\ \ it actually opens the auction.pl file in my browser and displays all the SMTP email crap and the data in the file like this:\ \ Net::SMTP=GLOB(0x19f682c)<<< 220-mail.thewebmailserver.com ESMTP MDaemon 9.6.4; Thu, 21 Feb 2008 09:52:23 -0600\ Net::SMTP=GLOB(0x19f682c)<<< 220-Unauthorized relay prohibited\ Net::SMTP=GLOB(0x19f682c)<<< 220-All transactions and IP addresses are logged\ Net::SMTP=GLOB(0x19f682c)<<< 220-Automatic reverse lookup in progress...\ Net::SMTP=GLOB(0x19f682c)<<< 220-Current IP connection logged....\ Net::SMTP=GLOB(0x19f682c)<<< 220-Spammer tables updated...\ Net::SMTP=GLOB(0x19f682c)<<< 220 SpamCop and SpamHaus notified\ Net::SMTP=GLOB(0x19f682c)>>> EHLO localhost.localdomain\ \ Net::SMTP=GLOB(0x19f682c)<<< 250-mail.thewebmailserver.com Hello localhost.localdomain, pleased to meet you\ Net::SMTP=GLOB(0x19f682c)<<< 250-ETRN\ Net::SMTP=GLOB(0x19f682c)<<< 250-AUTH=LOGIN\ Net::SMTP=GLOB(0x19f682c)<<< 250-AUTH LOGIN CRAM-MD5\ Net::SMTP=GLOB(0x19f682c)<<< 250-8BITMIME\ Net::SMTP=GLOB(0x19f682c)<<< 250 SIZE 0\ Net::SMTP=GLOB(0x19f682c)>>> MAIL FROM:\ \ Net::SMTP=GLOB(0x19f682c)<<< 250 , Sender ok\ Net::SMTP=GLOB(0x19f682c)>>> RCPT TO:\ \ Net::SMTP=GLOB(0x19f682c)<<< 250 , Recipient ok\ Net::SMTP=GLOB(0x19f682c)>>> DATA\ \ Net::SMTP=GLOB(0x19f682c)<<< 354 Enter mail, end with .\ Net::SMTP=GLOB(0x19f682c)>>> From: Admin \ Net::SMTP=GLOB(0x19f682c)>>> To: doug@rheas.com\ Net::SMTP=GLOB(0x19f682c)>>> Return-Path: Admin \ Net::SMTP=GLOB(0x19f682c)>>> Reply-To: Admin \ Net::SMTP=GLOB(0x19f682c)>>> X-Mailer: Mewsoft Auction Software\ Net::SMTP=GLOB(0x19f682c)>>> X-Priority: 1\ Net::SMTP=GLOB(0x19f682c)>>> Content-Type: text/html\ Net::SMTP=GLOB(0x19f682c)>>> Subject: RPG Market Place Listing Confirmation - Item 1203609142: TSR Original D&D Set woodgrain box 1st print 1974\ Net::SMTP=GLOB(0x19f682c)>>> Dear douglaswrhea,
Thank you for submitting your item for auction on our site.
Your item information as follows:
Item ID #: 1203609142
Title: TSR Original D&D Set woodgrain box 1st print 1974
Start bid: $1,000.00
Quantity: 1
Close time: Saturday, March 22, 2008 09:52 AM
Description:

If you have an eBay account that meets the below listed criteria, you can contact me through eBay's mail system so I can verify your eligibility.

My account name there is the same as it is here.

Please read all bidding criteria for this item
If you do not meet the requirements, do not bid on the item
If you insist on purchasing the item, I will refund your money and file a dispute for failure to meet the bidding criteria

Your account MUST be older than 6 months
You must have at least 10 feedback
Anyone with feedback below 25 is required to have 100%
Anyone with 25+ feedback, must be at 95% or better
You must have a confirmed PayPal address & be a verified sender
If you have been a member longer than 2 years and don't meet the criteria, please ask and I'll see what I can do

This item is shipped by FedEx Ground in the U.S.A. ONLY
with insurance & signature required
Let me repeat - NO SHIPPING OUTSIDE OF THE USA - NO EXCEPTIONS
if $20.00 shipping scares you, don't bid.
Each additional item on the same order is $1.00 shipping.

I sometimes use descriptions of items from a web site, so I need to include that website's name here

http://www.acaeum.com

This a 1srt print of the ORIGINAL 1st Edition Woodgrain Boxed Set of Dungeons & Dragons from 1974.
The box is in Very Good condition
The booklets are in Very Fine condition

These are photos of the actual item

I used the grading guidelines at: http://www.acaeum.com/frontdesk/grading.html to determine the grade of this item

Very Fine (VF): A few light creases may be present at an edge/corner or on the inner surface of the cover (such as when a “thumb” presses down on a module cover and creates semi-circular stress lines). There should be no folds or hard creases. Corners can have other wear such as slight “rounding” or “abrasion”. On modules or staple-bound items, the edge of the spine may have some slight abrasions to the outer surface layer, though the spine itself it still strong and intact (this is a sometimes common occurrence from the cover being opened repeatedly). For perfect-bound accessories, light vertical stress lines are more prominent (though not extensive). Staples may have the slightest hint of rust, but should still be at least 90% rust free with no rust stains on the pages. Maps / inserts may be detached -- there can be a few marks written on the these, but they should still be minor and not extensive (no highlighting or marker). Again, judgment must be used as each item is unique. Perhaps two corners may have tiny 1/16” creases at the extreme tips or there could be one very light ˝” crease.

First (Jan 1974)

* Wood-colored box, showing a mounted warrior on a rearing horse (the artwork is an adhesive sheet affixed to the box cover) and the price ($10.00)
* Outside cover of Men & Magic shows a mounted warrior (same as box)
* Outside covers of all three booklets have a price ($3.50)
* Inside covers are white, and do not indicate any printing number (though several copies of book 3 have been spotted that have a buff-colored inside cover; otherwise identical)
* Inside rear covers of books 2 and 3 show the printer's imprint -- Graphic Printing of Lake Geneva
* References to Hobbits and Ents are present (copyrighted names of the Tolkien estate; easy check: page 9 of Men & Magic)
* Internal typeface is rather rough and difficult to read
* 1000 copies of this set were printed by Graphic Printing (and hand-assembled by Gygax and friends in his home). Reportedly took eleven months to sell out

I have posted the description from http://www.acaeum.com/ddindexes/setpages/original.html

Original D&D Set

Yes, the "granddaddy of them all". Published by Tactical Studies Rules, a fledgling company (at the time) of Gary Gygax, Don Kaye, and Brian Blume. The game is based on the fantasy portion of the earlier Chainmail rules, and also requires the Outdoor Survival war game (by Avalon Hill) to play.

Original D&D Set (woodgrain box) by Gary Gygax and Dave Arneson

Contains three booklets (Men & Magic, Monsters & Treasure, Underworld & Wilderness Adventures) plus a Reference Sheets booklet and one Correction Sheet.

The Reference Sheets booklet (actually, just loose pages), was exclusively available in the Original D&D Set. Nearly every set we've heard about has a booklet with varying pages, from 6 to 12; as far as we know, each printing has the same info, only differing in format and number of pages.

The rule set was further expanded upon with the five Original D&D Supplements. It was superseded in 1977 with the release of the D&D Basic Set (and to some extent, the Advanced D&D system).

I accept PayPal only, but you can pay via credit through PayPal without an account.

All items sold as used and AS IS.

Will combine shipping on some items where feasible. Please contact me after bidding and I'll calculate freight and send you an invoice.

I will only ship to Verified PayPal accounts with Verified Address

I also reserve the right to cancel any winning bid if the bidder has bad or NO feed back, or their account looks suspect in any way.

The link to your item is
http://rpgmarketplace.com/cgi-bin/auction/auction.pl?action=ViewItem&ID=1203609142Content-type: text/html\ \ \ \ RPG Market Place - www.rpgmarketplace.com\ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \

\ \ \
\
\ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \
\ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \
\
\
\
\ \ \ \ \ \

\
\
\
\
\ \ \ \ \ \ \ \
 \ Welcome douglaswrhea, Sign Out\ You have no unread messagesThursday, February 21, 2008 09:52 AM 
\
\ \ \ \ \ \ \
\

Thank You

Your item has been submitted to our auction system.
Your Item Number is: 1203609142.

Click on the link below to visit your item
TSR Original D&D Set woodgrain box 1st print 1974 open in new window

To submit another item using the same data, please click here

To submit another copy of the same item to the same category, please click here

\
\ \
\
\ \ \
\ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \
  Home |Advertise |Contact Us |Announcements About Us  
\
\
\
\ \ \ \ \ \
\ Copyright © 2007 RPG Market Place. All rights reserved. \ Copyright - \ Privacy - \ Terms of Use\
\ \
\
\ \ \ &Cat_ID=12&Lang=English
Thank you again
RPG Market Place Team
\ Net::SMTP=GLOB(0x19f682c)>>> .\ Net::SMTP=GLOB(0x19f682c)<<< 250 Ok, message saved \ Net::SMTP=GLOB(0x19f682c)>>> QUIT\ \ Net::SMTP=GLOB(0x19f682c)<<< 221 See ya in cyberspace
Registered Member
Member Offline

Reply #: 3 Posted on: 08-29-11 10:32 AM next post previous post
\ -->
Also, I'd like to remove the Requirement for the use to have to enter the item location.... it makes no sense since it should default to the users' actual location and they would only need to change it if it's different....\ \ So, I tried to edit the "Sell" template and just remove the section completely, but when I do, the auction requires it and since it's not an available field the user is stuck... so I'll have to leave it for now. I just need to know where to make it a non required field:\ \ ">
[[ship_address_desc]]\
[[ship_zip]]\ [[ship_zip_desc]]\
Registered Member
Member Offline

Reply #: 4 Posted on: 08-29-11 10:36 AM next post previous post
I also just tested posting a new item from a different computer and not attempting to link to a picture and it still opens the autcion.pl in TEXT mode in Internet Exploder to include the sent email data, the actual item posted data etc... now if I use a short one line description and create the item, I only get the EMAIL data in on the screen but I get the regular "thank you" page as I should (similar to the "contact us" problem I posted about
Registered Member
Member Offline

Reply #: 5 Posted on: 08-29-11 12:12 PM last post previous post
Had another user login from out of town and had them attempt to create an auction...\ \ Posting the auction with no photo but with a good size description, they have the same problem with their browser displaying the sent email results, the auction.pl file and the entire auction description.... very nasty...\ \ If they create an auction with a small short description, they still get the SMTP data at the bottom of the completion page....
Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print