Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Sunday, April 28, 2024 06:50 PM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > Problem with installation Auctionawy 8.5 Released. Free update.
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
toymanpaul toymanpaul's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

Problem with installation Auctionawy 8.5 Released. Free update. Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 10-05-08 12:48 PM next post first post
Hi, \ I have downloaded the new update then uploaded/overwrite as per email/intructions and my site was gone all that was their was errors so i had to reinstall the back up file had made before the upgrade/update my site is now OK. CAN SOMEONE please tell me how to upload/upgrade to the new 8.5 safely with out loss of site. ( a idiots guide please using cpanel )Thanks Paul.
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: Problem with installation Auctionawy 8.5 Released. Free update. Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 10-05-08 09:00 PM next post previous post
I just answered some other post about that, please check it. Upgrade usig the FTP program.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Registered Member
Member Offline

version 8.5 will not install for me Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 2 Posted on: 10-12-08 12:30 PM next post previous post
I have used the auto insaller to upgrade and after it showed a split screen listing all files loaded ok on the left and no files list on the right ie not up loaded when i checked in the admin about my version was still listed as 8.2 Build 022505 not the new ver 8.5 can you please advise/help as to what i'm doing wrong.\ \ Thanks
Registered Member
Member Offline

version 8.5 will not install for me Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 3 Posted on: 10-23-08 10:35 PM next post previous post
\ \ \ \ \
 \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \
toymanpaul's Wrote:
 I have used the auto insaller to upgrade and after it showed a split screen listing all files loaded ok on the left and no files list on the right ie not up loaded when i checked in the admin about my version was still listed as 8.2 Build 022505 not the new ver 8.5 can you please advise/help as to what i'm doing wrong.\ \ Thanks
\
\ \ Still waiting help/advise!!!!!!!!!
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: Problem with installation Auctionawy 8.5 Released. Free update. Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 4 Posted on: 10-23-08 11:17 PM last post previous post
 Upgrade using an FTP program.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print