Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Saturday, April 20, 2024 04:22 PM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > Problem with translating some words
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
mohammed mohammed's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

Problem with translating some words Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 10-15-15 04:34 AM next post first post
Dear Dr Ahmed. First of all, thank you a lot for your support and for the new update.I almost finished transalting my website. Just I have problems translating some text in the website. The new update coudnt help to transalte the words added in it such as "Filter". It is not changing. Also I have some problems translating others. I couldent find these in the language files. See the images for details. How I can translate these without the need for an update. Please advise. Regards Mohammed
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: Problem with translating some words Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 10-15-15 06:38 AM last post previous post

For the words "Filter:" etc in the drop down lists, you need to apply the last upgrade which added

some langs variables to the language file General, also all templates that have drop down lists

has updated you can upgdate these templates, you will need to apply these templates any way

for the Arabic and RTL usage, of course you do not have to update the Frontpage template.

For all others, these are jquery plugins that you can either check the jquery sites for it to get more

information on translation and customization, some quick notes,

for the calender,

check the file themes/default/views/sell.js

search for the line that says:

datetime_picker.datetimepicker

these are the configs for the calender, you can set the direction to arabic or rtl:

isRTL: false,

change this to isRTL: true,

these lines change the language for the calender:

$.datepicker.setDefaults($.datepicker.regional['']); // [cs, de, el, es, et, fr, hu, id, it, lt, nl, ru, tr, vi] see folder js/localization
    $.timepicker.setDefaults($.timepicker.regional['']);

For the html editor, it is tinymce you can check their site for details, quick note here:

Edit the settings for the visual html editor in the template HtmlEditor.html in your template manager

The language is set by the line:

language : "en",

you can change it to

language : "ar",

but you need to download the Arabic language files first from their site:

http://www.tinymce.com/i18n/index.php?ctrl=lang&act=download&pr_id=1

and upload these files to js/htmleditor folder

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread