Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Thursday, May 09, 2024 01:59 AM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > Problems with category after upgrade
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
nibb nibb's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile PM

Problems with category after upgrade Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 05-02-09 12:24 PM next post first post
The last update i made was to 9.0, so yesterday i upgraded to the latest version, i did upgrade to upgrade.\ First i upgraded to 9.01\ Uploaded these cgi files in ASCII\ \ Configuration.pm, PreviewItem.pm, SellLib.pm, DisplayMgr.pm\ \ and \ \ language file General.pm.\ -----------------------------------\ The i upgraded to 9.2\ Uploaded files Sell.pm, Auction.pm, SellCatTree.pm, Admin.pm\ template SellCategories.html\ language file Sell.pm\ template Sell.html\ All in ASCII.\ And the images (in binary) and the .js file.\ ---------------------------------------------\ Then i upgraded to final 9.21\ Uploaded Sell.pm, SellLib.pm, ManageItem.pm, Configuration.pm\ in ASCII.\ \ Well asidde from these text error the on the sell page:\ \ 1.Switch to visual html edtor\ 2. is service provided ( is a service provided)\ \ I have notice that on the new sell page when you click select category it displays a 500 error on the pop up windows.\ Where can i check where my error was or what is wrong?\ Users cant publish any item now because the new category update gives this error.please help\ thanks
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile PM

Re: Problems with category after upgrade Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 05-02-09 01:05 PM next post previous post
OK, i now uploaded all files .pm and .cgi, and now the Category tree is displayed on the Pop Up but when you click on a Category it stays on loading...\ On the Explorer browser you see a Javascript error.\ I think this problem is with the .js file right?\ I have uploaded it to the HTML directory in ASCII mode.
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Reply #: 2 Posted on: 05-03-09 09:13 AM next post previous post
You need to update your sell template also or copy the changes and you need to upload the file Tree.js to your html directory.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile PM

Reply #: 3 Posted on: 05-03-09 10:17 AM next post previous post
I did, i uploaded the sell template and Tree.js is in the html docs.\ \ The sell page is updated, and the category tree shows on the browser and it works when you click on one. But the Subcategories dont show, if you click on a main category, under it appears\ Loading...\ But it doesnt load the subcategory it just stays there and error appears on the status bar of the browser after you clicked. Its a javascript error.\ The error of the browser is:\ "tx.T reeld" is not null or is not an object\ Somehting like that.
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Reply #: 4 Posted on: 05-03-09 09:03 PM next post previous post
You may forgot to upload the template file SellCategoriesNode.html also.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile PM

Reply #: 5 Posted on: 05-05-09 06:26 PM next post previous post
Yes it works now. Thanks. But it was not my error. You forgot to post on the Forum that file on the list of files to upload.\ smile
Member Offline

Reply #: 6 Posted on: 05-06-09 02:39 AM last post previous post
Actually this new template and improvment just added and not announced for release.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print