Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Saturday, April 20, 2024 05:55 AM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > Question about being a reseller
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
tctech1 tctech1's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

Question about being a reseller Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 10-25-15 04:42 PM next post first post
I have a Question about being a reseller ? I have read over the reseller info page and also looked over the order page, but I am not sure I understand without an affiliate link as to how this works because it seems that if I were to make a sale it shows the same cost as the normal order page direct from the main Mewsoft site, and also the cost on the order link below has no way to track any sales ??? So the way I see it is if I order another auction license I will get 50% off but that means I will need to setup my own sales site and payment system ?? Also what if I sold 10 of them would I be getting the 50% off of each ??? ============================================================================ See your post below Reseller and Distrbutors Required First Post Posted on: 10-30-04 02:41 AM We have lunched our new and great reseller project. We offer now resellers and distributors 50% of any sales generated by them and resellers cut their commession direct. Details here: http://www.mewsoft.com/MakeMoney/ and resellers prices on the order page here: http://www.mewsoft.com/Order/Order.html All current customers are automaticalley resellers for the products they have a licenses. All next licenses you will get at 50% off the regular prices.
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: Question about being a reseller Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 10-25-15 09:48 PM last post previous post

Our reseller program is not just affiliate link that you click and get your commission, we give you the discount direct and

you sell at the price you want to your customer, you can tell your customer about us to get the free support and upgrades

as any regular customer for us or not you can update him and support him the way you want.

So now if you buy a second license will be as a reseller the same prices you see on the order page for resellers which

is 50% discount or more, so you got the commission already direct, after that you are free to resell your license to

your customers at regular prices or higher or less. This is good for web designers who build sites and sell or

build sites for customers. It is up to you  to tell your customer about us and direct him for us to give him the free support.

Thanks

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print