Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Saturday, April 20, 2024 12:40 PM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Classifiedawy > "Post a reply to this ad" Feature
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
Zeus Zeus's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile PM

"Post a reply to this ad" Feature Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 07-17-10 08:38 PM next post first post
Trying other features in the Classifieds! I tested the "Post a new reply to this Ad " and the result. It is a nice feature to have however if there are semi active or very active users and they like leaving replies on more than a few ads, lets say I left 36 replies to various ads in the week that passed then it becomes very tedious to manage my replies in case I wanted to delete or modify a few. I think it would prove useful if a link in "My Account" folder would relate to "Manage my replies".

What do you think?

Zeus
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: "Post a reply to this ad" Feature Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 07-17-10 10:27 PM next post previous post
Dear Jamal,

Thank you for your interest and time testing the demo. Yes this is a good idea of course. Just added the feature to send out an email to the owner of the Ad when a new reply posted to his ad as a notification. Also added a "Delete" link for each reply so both the ad owner and the post owner can delete this post if it violates or abuses the system or anone one. More tools of course will be added to manage the replies.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Zeus Zeus's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile PM

Reply #: 2 Posted on: 07-17-10 11:55 PM next post previous post
smile Cheers, more testing on the way. And by the way thank you for updating my account at MewSoft.

Zeus
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Reply #: 3 Posted on: 08-04-10 10:17 AM last post previous post
Dear Zeus,

Add the feature "My Replies" in the account manager. You will see it when the new demo is set online.

Thank you

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print