Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Thursday, March 28, 2024 02:02 PM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > Receiving Email Questions from Unknown Senders
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
hoseeker hoseeker's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

Receiving Email Questions from Unknown Senders Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 08-05-15 10:53 AM next post first post
Receiving questions from potential buyyers and have no idea where or who they came from. Here’s another email I got but I’ve no idea who it came from. Need an email address of their ID. Ted From: hoseeker@box405.bluehost.com [mailto:hoseeker@box405.bluehost.com] Sent: Sunday, January 22, 2012 11:20 AM To: ted@ Subject: Question for seller, Item # 1315708179 Importance: High Question from user: , Questions: How many of these flat cars do you have? Do you have any other roadnames?m Does the porice include shipping the cars? Title: WAB 50 ft Flatcar with Two 25 ft Trailers by Athearn (Item #0657) Item ID #: 1315708179 Seller ID: teds_depot Start bid: $ Quantity: 4 Start time: Friday, January 06, 2012 02:13 PM Close time: Sunday, February 05, 2012 02:13 PM Description: Manufacturer: Athearn Kit #: 1403 Status: Unbuilt/new Road name: Wabash Car number: 40610 Built date on car: None Type couplers: KD couplers installed Original box? No Two loose 25' Wabash trailers included. With its black deck and red lettering on the trailers, the "Standard Guide to Athearn Model Trains" lists this kit's availability as "OP3: Out of production; rare - not likely to be found". In good shape (missing one corner step but no broken stake pockets). Comes with KD couplers already installed. Item described as best as possible but is sold "as is" so please e-mail me if you have any questions. Buyer pays actual cost of shipping by USPS priority mail. Insurance is optional. Shipping cost combined for multiple purchases. If you have multiple purchases, please e-mail me after your last purchase and I will send you an invoice with the combined shipping. Payment method: Paypal, money order or personal check. If a personal check is preferred, shipment may be delayed pending clearance of check. Unless other arrangements are made, payment is to be made within seven days after auction ends. I will combine multiple wins to reduce shipping whenever possible. Texas residents must pay 8.25% sales tax. Check out my other auctions for more out-of-production or hard-to-find kits, especially Athearn "blue-box" kits. Athearn has discontinued manufacturing them, so they will become extremely scarce and hard to find in the years to come. The link to this item is http://hoseeker.net/auction/1315708179 Thank you Hoseeker Team -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- No virus found in this message. Checked by AVG - www.avg.com Version: 10.0.1416 / Virus Database: 2109/4759 - Release Date: 01/22/12
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: Receiving Email Questions from Unknown Senders Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 08-05-15 02:47 PM next post previous post

on the view item pages, you will find a link for Ask Seller a Question, users can send seller an email

from this and you as a seller will receive this email with information also about the item they have contacted

you about as you see in your message above there item id Item ID #: 1315708179.

The email message also tells you the username contacted you about this.

Thanks

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

hoseeker hoseeker's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

Re: Receiving Email Questions from Unknown Senders Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 2 Posted on: 08-05-15 03:00 PM next post previous post
This who the email is the email address there is no user name or email address in the question letter. From: hoseeker@box405.bluehost.com [mailto:hoseeker@box405.bluehost.com] Question for seller, Item # 1315708179 Importance: High Question from user: ,
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Reply #: 3 Posted on: 08-05-15 03:43 PM last post previous post

I updated your site to include the sender email and username, others please update the code file AskSeller.pm.

Note, You can Remove the link "Contact Seller" from the view item templates, this was the old method for

buyers to contact sellers by email which could be used for making deals outside the site, there is best method

for questions and contact between seller and buyers system now, on the view item pages you will find

the links:

Questions & Answers (xx)

Pending Questions

and also you will find a link in the account manager called :

Pending Questions

which added in the last upgrade.

this system keeps all communication between sellers and buyers on the site good for tracking users activity

to avoid users making deals outside the site through email communcations.

Thanks

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print