New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
Pikoro Pikoro's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

Stalling Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 06-28-08 05:49 PM last post first post
I notice that every once in a while, when I post something to get updated, or when a user is trying to post an auction, that the software just stalls. This happens often enough to be a problem. It only seems to happen on POST http requests, and hitting refresh just submits the same information again.

Also, When i go to the account manager, and select to manage a user's account, I am logged in as that user it seems. And until i specifically log out, no matter how many windows i close, it always thinks i am that user.

When I submit something like general configuration, or nearly anything to do with the admin.cgi script and saving settings, I am asked to download the .cgi file (which is just the resulting generated html). The changes are saved, but it's rather annoying. Permissions on that file are exactly the same as the other .cgi files that are around.

Is there a way to link a promotion code to a configuration setting? Like if i set a promotion code to "free", can I link that to some kind of subroutine, like "no listing fees" or some such?

That's all I can think of now.
Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print