New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
green peas green peas's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

Thanks to Mewsoft Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 05-07-08 07:17 AM next post first post
I think Mr Ahmed and his associates have done a good job in creating useful and practical projects. I wish them success and I will suggest them to keep it simple, practical and down to earth in all projects.

I am pleased to see many people have benefitted from your work and they should thank you. I did buy your very first ver of auctions n it had many flaws but your new versions seem to be really professional n useful.

I just want to thank you for your good job and your zeal to help so many people. Hope by using the community spirit you can develop many more useful projects.

One of the biggest problems in the 12 the year of existence of web; is site promotion. It seems most strategies and programs seem to be failing as real traffic becomes a major challenge. Except very popular few thousand sites with large budgets; most sites are dying and going offline at fast pace as it is becoming harder and harder to get quality visitors.

There should be some more thoguht on this issue.

When you love others unconditionally you grow irrespective of others response.
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: Thanks to Mewsoft Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 05-07-08 12:06 PM next post previous post
Budget in my opinion does not matter, in my opinion the first factor is the idea of the site, the location where it should service, the people behind the site and the way they manage the site. At least consider the stroy of ebay how it started, nothing but who makes ebay, me, you, and everyone else using it not their advertising, they never spent on that except on 2001 wehn we started to get in troubles with US and they feeled that we realy affect their business when some of our customers opened an Adult auctions sites, after this they started some shared campaigns on TV with shipping comapnies etc and they also started allowing adult auctions on their site.

So the idea is do not copy the same others sites and expect their users to frun after you, your site must have a new idea must be different at least in one thing or few things, You do not have to have the same layout and categories like ebay or yahoo, I rmember the last year when I moved the view item page links like about me abd sellers' other auctions to a left nav side, ebay just did the same and they are coping and using everyone's ideas, I hope they do not copy our new invented "Favorites" also to their site soon.

As for the budget that I said it does not matter, yes now e-marketing is much cheaper than any other method but again you should plan for the site to service specific area or locations or countries so you can do your promotions very low which may start by email campaign or local news paper for few hunderds.

Of course we helped in this by spidering ebay site and collected all their users emails over 800,000 and after filtering and email testing it is reduced to 200,000 emails and we offered this list for $50 only for our customers, of course if you are interested email me to get it.

In my opinion eveything must start small then it grow by itself, if you start large the risk could be very high in any project that's why we reduced our software prices not because it worth this but to help individuals and very small business to start trying and I am sure when they go large they will start hiring us or asking for our service in some way or else.

The last comment for me now here is do not expect to make money immediatly or in few months or it could take few years, these normally are long time projects like planting corps, when you put seeds you do not get flowers or next morning you have to watch it grow micron by micron and you have to take care of it etc.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Anonymous Anonymous's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile PM

Reply #: 2 Posted on: 05-07-08 07:09 PM next post previous post
Was gonna make a comment about this but Ahmed said pretty much the same as I would.

well said Ahmed Elsheshtawy!
Anonymous Anonymous's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile PM

Reply #: 3 Posted on: 05-19-08 12:21 AM last post previous post
big grin
I agree! Very well said.
I look forward to my site "growing up" too. I am nuturing it just as I would one of my children, with very high hopes for it's future.

I would like to send a big THANK YOU to Ahmed for all that he has done for me with my site!

Thanks again,
Kit big grin
Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print