Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Saturday, April 27, 2024 10:14 AM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > Two problems, need help
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
upperbid upperbid's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

Two problems, need help Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 01-26-09 04:45 AM next post first post
When you go to modify and add a photo during modification, it does not show up in the row format under the category, but only on the actual auction page. Also, if I delete a photo during modify, it does not delete it from the row format either. If I delete a photo and add a different one, then I have one photo in the row format under the category page and a completely different photo in the actual auction. This is a serious problem and can be seen on your demo site under my listing "test" under "Art" (there is one photo when browsing the category and a completely different one in the actual auction). The modify page is only modifying the photo info on the listing page and does not fix it on the rows page when browsing the category. Please tell me what I must do to the code to fix this problem.\ \ When I go to modify an existing auction, it only shows the following categories and lets me modify the following: "Region, Category, TItle, Description, Images, Item Location, Currency, and Private Auction." It used to let me modify all the extra fee options too, but it doesn't seem to allow this anymore for some reason. How can I change this? Also, even on your demo, it doesn't allow you to update the price and some of the other features.
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: Two problems, need help Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 01-27-09 02:19 PM next post previous post
You may only need to know more about the auction system, starting prices does not change anyway after the auction starts. Also what is the Row format you are talking, I guess you mean the category listings, if you mean the thumbnails, these can not be changed, these are created (a small image is created and resized) from the first image the user uploads and the user knows this at the submit time and he review it many times.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

upperbid upperbid's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

Re: Two problems, need help Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 2 Posted on: 01-27-09 11:35 PM last post previous post
I still need to know the following:\ \ When I go to modify an existing auction, it only shows the following categories and lets me modify the following: "Region, Category, TItle, Description, Images, Item Location, Currency, and Private Auction." It used to let me modify all the extra fee options too, but it doesn't seem to allow this anymore for some reason. How can I change this? Also, even on your demo, it doesn't allow you to update the price and some of the other features.
Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print