Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Friday, April 26, 2024 04:58 PM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > Visited link color in category manager are not showing.
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
bhlaserjet bhlaserjet's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

Visited link color in category manager are not showing. Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 05-24-11 08:40 PM next post first post
Visited link color in category manager are not showing. This makes it very easy to get lost and very hard to work with categories. Normally, links use to turn purple or dark after being clicked on. Making it easy to tell where you have been. This was lost some where in upgrades. Would you please fix this problem. I have a very large category system. \ \ Thanks\ BOB
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: Visited link color in category manager are not showing. Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 05-24-11 10:29 PM next post previous post

Fix what?

This is an html code that you can customize or change to your needs, see your header class and your category classes.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

bhlaserjet bhlaserjet's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline

Thanks Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 2 Posted on: 05-25-11 01:56 AM next post previous post
Thanks but this was one of the features that was already there. I remember because it was one of the things that help me dicide to purchase. I'll look at classes and fix it. But I do think a permanent fix for visited links, in catagory manager, in the software would benefit all.\ \ Thanks\ BOB\ \ For those of you who have a need to know where you are when working with categories in category manager and need your links to change color to show when you have already visited it. Here is what I did. \ \ 1, Load admin.pm in note pad.\ 2. Click on edit find vlink.\ 3. Change vlink color number to #993399\ 4. Upload admin.pm in ASCII format\ 5. That's it.\ \ I know some might say what's the big deal. Well I have over 28000 categories. Please fill free to take a look.\ www.maxbidauctions.com\ \ Thanks\ BOB
bgw bgw's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline

Re: Visited link color in category manager are not showing. Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 3 Posted on: 05-25-11 05:24 PM last post previous post
Since we're on the subject, how would I be able to change the vlink to the listing search pages? I've been trying to figure it out for awhile now and I can't seem to find where to do it.\ \ As it stands right now, when someone does a search and clicks on a particular link for an auction, the color does not change. I think it needs to change to purple as well, so people know when they visited a particular auction previously.\ \ Anyone know how to do this?\ \ Thanks
Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print