Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Wednesday, April 24, 2024 01:56 AM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > What is a Good Payment Processor to use?
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
highland1 highland1's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

What is a Good Payment Processor to use? Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 06-06-10 10:07 AM next post first post
Hello, Anyone know a Good Payment Processor to use? Please Let me know if their is a Payment processor that will allow Auction Sites.\ \ \ Thanks...
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: What is a Good Payment Processor to use? Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 06-06-10 10:49 AM next post previous post
This dependes on many things, for example, where you are located so what merchants account providers are available to you, and what is your budget for your website , etc. For example, of course the best thing is to get a merchant account however this is a lot of work for most begineers but this is the lowest fees and this allows you to accept any kind of products or services, the less headach sites like Paypal you can signup and accept payments in minutes with resonable fees but it is not available in most counteries yet.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Registered Member
Member Offline

Reply #: 2 Posted on: 06-06-10 12:31 PM next post previous post
Thank You...\ \ But the fact that Ebay owns Paypal, I figured i'd be shut down before I got Started.. So I have been looking for other Alternative Payment Processors. \ \ \ Thanks...
raider raider's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website http://www.ebasyi.com PM

Reply #: 3 Posted on: 06-06-10 04:02 PM next post previous post
Hi Highland,
I doubt that they would shut you down unless you became a real threat affecting their bottom line as ultimately they would still be making money from their Paypal fees, so would be kinda short sighted. Any aggressive action by them does affect them as people like to support the "little" guy. They do not and cannot own the auction format if they thought they could the other big 3 sites would not still be going, who have chose to start their own payment services so all monies go in their coffers but you would need some success obviously prior to considering that.
If you do really want another option there is nochex and pppay which are similar.

Developing a UK Auction Site :

Http://www.eBaSyi.com

Registered Member
Member Offline

Reply #: 4 Posted on: 06-06-10 10:46 PM next post previous post
Very Good raider. I thank you. I will look into the others you suggested. You are very helpful.\ \ \ Thanks....
smokyant2000 smokyant2000's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline

Reply #: 5 Posted on: 12-06-11 09:06 PM next post previous post
im going to use paypal for mine. im not worried as for what was said above, they would still make money. but the only thing they realy can come after people for is the phrase " buy it now " . i have changed mine to " ill take it". otherwise they just cant shut you down unless you break a rule. and as long as im using them and they make money off me they shouldnt complain.\ \ best of luck smile
smokyant2000 smokyant2000's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline

Reply #: 6 Posted on: 12-06-11 09:06 PM last post previous post
im going to use paypal for mine. im not worried as for what was said above, they would still make money. but the only thing they realy can come after people for is the phrase " buy it now " . i have changed mine to " ill take it". otherwise they just cant shut you down unless you break a rule. and as long as im using them and they make money off me they shouldnt complain.\ \ best of luck smile
Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print