Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Friday, May 03, 2024 11:07 AM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > When is Auction 2005 scheduled to be released?
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
stoloui stoloui's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

When is Auction 2005 scheduled to be released? Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 06-26-08 06:57 AM next post first post
Is the 2005 version really going to be released on Jan.1st. We want to make changes but rather to wait if it is being released in a week.

Also, the Store feature would be great to have as an integrated module. not seperate. Is that planned to be included.

Thanks
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: When is Auction 2005 scheduled to be released? Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 06-26-08 10:29 AM next post previous post
We said it will be on 1/1/2005 but not 100% guranteed on that day. As for the store module not even started in the development so it will not be now, give it several weeks. WHat will be ready with the auction is the Boardawy which you can see other posts about it.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Anonymous Anonymous's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile PM

Re: When is Auction 2005 scheduled to be released? Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 2 Posted on: 06-26-08 05:17 PM next post previous post
Good morning.

Just my thoughts about the upgrades:

Earlier this year we were able to add on the php forum. Now we are getting yet another type of forum. Will the new forum have all the functions of the original php forum that we post on now? And will all of the posts already in the forum (just like this one) that we are currently using be transfered over when we upgrade?

As far as the store feature:

Why say that it will be ready by Jan 1st, 2005 if you haven't even started on it yet? This is the feature most everyone is waiting for. I have delayed some changes to my site just to await the coming store feature.

When will the store feature be started? And how long will it take?

Just my thoughts,
Kit
stoloui stoloui's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

I agree Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 3 Posted on: 06-26-08 09:49 PM last post previous post
We also delayed changes because we thought the new upgrade is being released. With all fainess I didn't read in mewsoft's memeo that STORE feature will be included in this release. But I hope the 1/1/2005 has been fully tested and ready for production with other features mewsoft had mentioned before.

Thanks
Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print