Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Tuesday, April 16, 2024 07:46 PM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Searchawy > Where does a new customer go to apply for a Featured Account?
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
donw donw's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website The Antique Shops Send private message

Where does a new customer go to apply for a Featured Account? Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 11-07-12 03:15 PM next post first post
Where does a new customer go to apply for a Featured Account? I went through everything in "My Account" and didn't see anywhere for a customer to apply for a featured account. How do I set this up? - Don
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: Where does a new customer go to apply for a Featured Account? Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 11-08-12 10:13 PM next post previous post
There is no such featured accounts feature.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

donw donw's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website The Antique Shops Send private message

I would be very interested in adding this feature Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 2 Posted on: 11-09-12 01:28 AM next post previous post
I would be very interested in adding this feature. For example, \ in the my account area, there could be a separate section that could say\ "Make Your Listing a Featured Listing". When you click on it, it would say something like "The cost to make your site a featured listing on the front page of this site is XX/month. The cost to make your site a featured listing in a category is XX/month." There could be a button that would say add your site to the front page listings and would take you to a page to pay, and another that could take you to a page to pay for a feature category listing with a pull down to pick the category. Are you interested in doing something like this? If so, how much would it cost? - Don
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: Where does a new customer go to apply for a Featured Account? Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 3 Posted on: 11-09-12 07:59 AM last post previous post
There is the bidding system which allows the users to rank their listings on the top of their categories, in the bidding page you will find always the first entry is the category position, they place bids ad their listings is ranked automatically. As for the front page listings, since this for very featured few sites only, it has to be done manually by the site admin and you can make your own custom page that says anything about the cost and how to email you for the request for this feature or you can post it as a note in the accounts manager home page.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print