Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Friday, March 29, 2024 07:42 AM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Classifiedawy > Which language file for custom fields ads1-ads20?
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
huutotalo huutotalo's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

Which language file for custom fields ads1-ads20? Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 01-16-14 09:43 PM next post first post
I have successfully created a category specific custom fields for two languages, and added new variables. To display the new fields, I also added the new variables in language file/english/place ad. But when posting ad after selecting the category with custom fiels, I can only see the variabe, but not the value of the variable. e.g. variable [[present_apartment]] instead of "Present apartment". Please help. Thanks in advance.
File
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: Which language file for custom fields ads1-ads20? Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 01-16-14 11:50 PM last post previous post

Custom fields should include any required text, any text you want just insert it in the custom fields forms not in the language file, however any variables you add in the Post ad file should display, also you may need to add these variables to the preview ad language file.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print