Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Thursday, April 25, 2024 12:03 AM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > which template?
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
mightypat mightypat's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

which template? Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 05-12-11 11:40 PM next post first post
Ahmed,\ \ Can you shed some light on how to know which template to look at and change if I want to change a particular page? For example, I want to change the yellow, orange and the light green color on the front page (index page). However, I am having a hard time locating which templates are responsible for this page. \ \ Thanks,\ \ mightypat
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: which template? Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 05-13-11 03:38 AM last post previous post
I think I already answered this many time here, everything is located in the templates or classes as a html code, and any text is located in the language manager, if you just spend some time on the admin in these areas you will find everything you need easy. Try to use a Visual HTML Editor like frontpage, copy the template or class code to it then view live it modify as you like then paste it back to the template or class in the admin center, this will make your live better.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print