Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Thursday, April 18, 2024 03:47 AM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > Winner notification
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
nufsed nufsed's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website http://lowcountrydirect.com Send private message

Winner notification Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 05-14-09 08:10 PM next post first post
Ok, \ The way I see it, The system sends an email to the winner and seller about the sale with contact info and text choosen by the site admin. I dont see an other way for the seller to contact the winner. I lost some email in a crash and had to use the admin pages to lookup the winners info. If this happens to a non-admin user well... can this be addressed or am I missing something. \ Would it be possable for the next upgrade or custom work to ad to the sell item page a few fields for the seller to include information (HTML)that will append to the winners email only. this would allow the seller to give the winner information on payment, like maybe a link or button for a paypal or other payment gateway.\ ....Just a suggestion \ Thank You
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: Winner notification Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 05-15-09 12:05 AM last post previous post
You can insert any links you want in the emails or any inf but sellers can not customize the emails, you are asking for seller auction managment system, of course we can do anything as a custom work.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print