Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Friday, March 29, 2024 05:08 AM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > Build_subs error with St. George payment module
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
dotcom dotcom's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

Build_subs error with St. George payment module Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 04-01-11 06:54 AM next post first post
Hi,\ \ We just don't know what to do now, our host, Hostgator claims that all the perl modules are in place.\ \ After the StGeorge payment module was installed we began getting the following error:\ \ Can't locate object method "build_subs" via package "Business::OnlinePayment::StGeorge" at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/Business/OnlinePayment.pm line 44.\ \ Hostgator reports the following versions:\ Business::OnlinePayment is up to date (3.00_08)\ Text::CSV_XS is up to date (0.31)\ \ Can anyone help? I have searched and searched the forums and the only thing I could find was to update the above two modules - have I missed anything?\ \ Thanks,\ dotcom
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: Build_subs error with St. George payment module Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 04-01-11 09:15 AM next post previous post

Try to update the latest Searchawy cgi files cgi-bin/dir/*.pm.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Registered Member
Member Offline

Re: Build_subs error with St. George payment module Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 2 Posted on: 04-01-11 11:02 AM next post previous post
OK, I'm looking at the .24 version of Classifiedawy - we are running .20, I see a couple of changes, secureimage etc. but here's a question, where is StGeorgeCertPath set?\ \ I can't find it in configure or even in setting up the payment processor, it just asks for Client ID and Password - yet when the payment is processed it is sending the Global StGeorgeCertPath - so, I'm wondering where that's set up.\ \ Thanks,\ dotcom\ ps my apologies, this post should be in classifiedawy
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Reply #: 3 Posted on: 04-01-11 12:31 PM next post previous post

All you need is your login and password:

StGeorge (StGeorge.com.au)
St.George Client ID: The Client ID issued to you
St.George Password: The password protecting your certificate file

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Registered Member
Member Offline

A bit confused then Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 4 Posted on: 04-01-11 08:12 PM next post previous post
as I see the following in Merchant.pm at line 2024\
Code: HTML    Select All    Collapse
\
sub Process_StGeorge {\
my (%Customer) = @_;\
my ($tx);\
   \
   #   www.stgeorge.com.au, https://www.ipg.stgeorge.com.au/\
   $tx = new Business::OnlinePayment("StGeorge", "cert_path" => $Global{StGeorgeCertPath});\
\
   $tx->content{...\
<snipped the rest>\

\ and StGeorge does require a certificate.\ \ Thanks - and I do appreciate your time!\ dotcom
Member Offline

Reply #: 5 Posted on: 04-02-11 11:52 AM next post previous post

I issued an update for this, please see the updates forum here.

Thanks

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Registered Member
Member Offline

Thank you, but Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 6 Posted on: 04-02-11 08:17 PM next post previous post
I still get that error, even after upgrading the software, sigh...\ \ Is there any way I can see what I'm sending to debug?\ \ Thanks,\ dotcom
Member Offline

Reply #: 7 Posted on: 04-03-11 03:47 AM next post previous post
What error? post a screenshot here of it.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Member Offline

Reply #: 8 Posted on: 04-03-11 04:36 AM next post previous post

I created an FAQ for this:

http://mewsoft.com/cgi-bin/forum/forum.cgi?action=ViewTopic&Topic=2480&Forum=13&Page=1&Period=0a&Lang=English

Basically you need to ask your hosting to install the bank API libraries from here:

https://www.ipg.stgeorge.com.au/download.asp

API Development Kits

Win32 Installshield
(C++ API v2.2)

Jan '04Zip 4.7MB

Win32 Installshield
(.Net API v2.1 - ASP.NET, C#, VJ#, VB.Net & Perl.Net)

February '06Zip 25.1MB
Win32 Installshield
(Java API v1.5.1)
Jan'04Zip 893KB
Linux Tarball (Enterprise Edition)
(Java v1.11, Perl v3.0, PHP v2.0 and C++ v2.0 API)
Jan'07Tgz 256KB

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Registered Member
Member Offline

Reply #: 9 Posted on: 04-03-11 10:22 AM next post previous post
Thank you - not feeling very bright right now - this will keep us out of your hair for a while!\ \ BTW the error is in the very first comment.\ \ dotcom
Registered Member
Member Offline

HostGator will not install api Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 10 Posted on: 04-03-11 07:07 PM next post previous post
Unfortunately our host (hostgator), as we are on a shared server, will not install the St. George api.\ \ Does anyone have this installed on a shared server?\ \ I will post this in the appropriate location if I need to, but this is getting a bit crazy. We will be contacting the St. George people too...\ \ Thank you for all your help on this issue.\ \ dotcom
Member Offline

Reply #: 11 Posted on: 04-04-11 01:05 AM next post previous post
Try to tell them you are a Mewsoft their patrner and if they refuse then try to find a local hosting and contat them before you signup with them and if all refuse then you have to get a dedicated server.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Registered Member
Member Offline

Reply #: 12 Posted on: 04-04-11 05:49 AM next post previous post
Thanks, we will try that... very bizarre!\ \ dotcom
Registered Member
Member Offline

Reply #: 13 Posted on: 04-04-11 11:40 PM next post previous post
We have emailed Hostgator again, telling them we are a Mewsoft customer, & that the only reason we are hosted with them is because they are your Partner and that you advertise that they have "The best hosting plans ready for our software".\ \ If Hostgator still refuse to install the St George api, then switching hosting companies is just not an option.\ We have already made our client switch hosting companies once, to go with Hostgator, and they have paid for a full year of hosting, so this is just not possible. \ Nor is it possible to go with Dedicated Hosting - that would be absurdly expensive and ridiculous for this kind of website.\ \ The only other option is:\ St George does offer a Hosted Payment Page (which works very similar to paypal so you should be able to integrate it with the Mewsoft software) Are you able to take a look at this - and let me know if you can make the Mewsoft Classified Software work with this?\ See documentation here: https://www.stgeorge.com.au/resources/ipg/downloads/HPP_20060424.pdf \ \ Thanks
Member Offline

Reply #: 14 Posted on: 04-05-11 07:05 AM next post previous post
The options as I said above, we can not do this type of integration, there are millions of hosting companies that you can signup with and of course when you cancel the hosting you get refund for the rest of your money so this is not a problem, and Yes we have over 90% of our customer hosted with them, this is the first time they refuse to install this type of applications may be because it is not common or popular and you may be the first customer for them who ask for this application, in my opinion you find a local to your country hosting that you can talk with him on the phone and I am sure you will have to pay for his time for installing this library and ensure for him it is secure since he knews this bank.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Registered Member
Member Offline

Reply #: 15 Posted on: 04-07-11 08:02 AM next post previous post
Please explain to me why your website clearly states, and I quote:\ \ Real time Credit card and payment processing \ Full integration for real time processing credit cards and other payment methods online and depositing the money directly to your merchant account and crediting the users accounts with interface to major online credit card providers and real time payment processors, currently the software directly support these providers:\ Authorize Net...StGeorge www.StGeorge.com.au... (among 32 other providers)\ \ You say - FULL INTEGRATION...DIRECTLY SUPPORTS THESE PROVIDERS\ \ We purchased this software on this information. We have spent countless hours and thousands of dollars building this website around your software and information, and the credit card processing feature was one of the main reasons we chose your software.\ \ We have done everything we possibly can do, in accordance with your instructions and advice, and we keep meeting with problems at every corner we turn. \ \ We believe you should find us a solution which does not require the considerable expense of dedicated hosting.\ \ Please advise.
Member Offline

Reply #: 16 Posted on: 04-07-11 11:15 AM last post previous post
Correct, but we donot support any third party interfaces or modules or products, the same we do not support server software or modules or libraries, I already answered the suggested and easy solutions, if you are lazy not to switch hosting then this is your problem. I closed this topic and may be will be deleted later.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Unlock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print