New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
rookie rookie's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website http:// Send private message

Another auto update error issue Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 02-24-09 11:25 AM next post first post
I have tried multiple times to get the free update to 2005. The Log in is fine. I tested it from the auto update page itself. I have double checked with my hosting company that all of the paths are correct and they are. They have to be correct they are the same ones that the crew at Mewsoft used for the work they did. I get a total failure of the update and it says directories not found and cannot be created on ALL files. I have checked the info over and over. Any Ideas what I may be missing? Is the version in the auto updater the latest update? I thougt it might help if I added these errors.\ \ User xxxxxx has group access to: xxxxxOK. Current restricted directory is / \ \ Transferring Files...\ \ \ Transferring file /home/xxxx/public_html/cgi-bin/auction/admin.cgi in ASCII mode\ Can't open that file: No such file or directory \ Rename/move failure: No such file or directory .\ CHMOD 755 /home/xxxxx/public_html/cgi-bin/auction/admin.cgi\ CHMOD Command successfull\ ----------------------------------- \ Transferring file /home/xxxxxx/public_html/cgi-bin/auction/auction.cgi in ASCII mode\ Can't open that file: No such file or directory \ Rename/move failure: No such file or directory .\ CHMOD 755 /home/xxxxxx/public_html/cgi-bin/auction/auction.cgi\ CHMOD Command successfull\ ----------------------------------- \ this goes on for ALL nearly 600 files\ \ \ Any help would be very much appreciated.

'Be Patient ..You were a NOOB once too!" :)
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: Another auto update error issue Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 02-24-09 04:29 PM last post previous post

If you are sure all the info are correct and these error show up, then your server FTP may not be able to communicate with our server FTP somehow, in this case just download the auctioniawy.zip file from your My Acocunt on our site, unzip and use anyu FTP program to install.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print