Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Thursday, April 18, 2024 06:28 AM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > Balance on Account difficulty
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
danhamon danhamon's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website mawebcenters.com/familytrader Send private message

Balance on Account difficulty Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 04-03-09 08:24 AM next post first post

I cannot figure out how balances on the Account work and interact with the Auctionawy program.

For example- If I give a promotion code of $10.00 it is posted to the Account of the user.

I cannot see how he can use that to purchase anything or who pays the final $10. Also I have not seen a way that the user can replenish his account with $'s. I am assuming that if they go to paypal, their credit card or bank account, that they may be able to put money in their auction account.

But even if it does work that way, how can they transfer $'s from their account to someone elses?

Thank you very much,

Dan

mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: Balance on Account difficulty Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 04-03-09 02:51 PM last post previous post
Account balance is used for paying the site listing fees and also for paying the fees for the featurs used during the listing. This is not a payment gateway where users can pay through your site to purchase items.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print