Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Friday, April 19, 2024 02:44 AM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > Banner Advertising - Post Reading Banner.html
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
cbitterfield cbitterfield's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

Banner Advertising - Post Reading Banner.html Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 07-07-09 04:04 PM next post first post
Ok. I read the documentation first.\ \ I am trying to figure out how the banner system works. Is there a step by step on how to set up a campaign.\ \ For instance, I created a zone named Top_468 and magically a banner appeared on the front page. What are the other magic zone names and where do they appear?\ \ I see reference to zones named Right_120 but when I enabled it, nothing happened.\ \ Is there a way to setup a zone for a set of categories where the add would only appear when a user is one of the categories.\ \ More documentation please? How / Where do I put information in the template.
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: Banner Advertising - Post Reading Banner.html Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 07-07-09 10:20 PM next post previous post

The full banner docs here:

http://www.mewsoft.com/help/auction/Banner_Manager.html

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Registered Member
Member Offline

Re: Banner Advertising - Post Reading Banner.html Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 2 Posted on: 07-14-09 07:56 AM next post previous post
Yeah,\ \ I read the whole document. It's not exactly helping.\ \ When I created the Zone "Top_468" and placed an ad in it, then wham magically a banner appeared.\ \ Are there other magic zone names like Right_120 and such?
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Reply #: 3 Posted on: 07-14-09 11:13 PM next post previous post
This is not a magic zone, the templates comes with this zone inserted in your top_navigation class so when you create it in the admin and ad a banner to it , it works, you can create other zones and insert the zones class in the templates the same way.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Registered Member
Member Offline

Are there other zones already defined Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 4 Posted on: 07-31-09 11:21 AM next post previous post
I that is probably a better question.\ \ Top_468 is defined in Top Navigation Where are the other zones defined in the standard templates.
Member Offline

Reply #: 5 Posted on: 08-01-09 05:18 AM next post previous post
You place then anywhere in your template, in anyone that you want to display, it depends on you.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Registered Member
Member Offline

The question was... Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 6 Posted on: 08-01-09 07:31 AM next post previous post
The quesetion was:\ \ The top_468 is already placed in the default template. \ \ \ Are there others in the default templates?
Member Offline

Reply #: 7 Posted on: 08-02-09 03:02 AM last post previous post
You create everything for the zones, campaigns, accounts, this is left just as a demo.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print