Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Thursday, April 25, 2024 08:19 AM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Classifiedawy > Banner Campaign - Internal Server Error
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
ecisme ecisme's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

Banner Campaign - Internal Server Error Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 07-18-14 01:40 AM next post first post

When I click the submit button to create a new banner campaign, in Classifiedawy version 9, I get the following error message:

500 Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, me@mysite.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.41 Server at www.mysite.com Port 80

Can someone please help with this issue?

Thanks,

ecisme

mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: Banner Campaign - Internal Server Error Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 07-18-14 08:46 AM next post previous post

Latest version is 12.01 Build 102708, the 9 version should be very old. If you just upgraded, from older versions,

you should do fresh install, or if you have only this error after upgrade, delete the banners sql tables

and recreate the sql tables.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

ecisme ecisme's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

Reply #: 2 Posted on: 07-19-14 02:30 AM next post previous post

I do have the latest version, I meant version 12.01

I have deleted the banners sql. tables as suggested and then recreated the tables.

I still get the following error message when trying to create a banner campaign:

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, me@mysite.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Everything else such as; Add New Account, Manage Accounts, Manage Campaigns, And Manage Zones work fine.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, how do I make the Front Page smaller, it's too wide, I want to make it smaller and open up the right side of the page.

Thanks for your help!

ecisme

mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Reply #: 3 Posted on: 07-19-14 02:44 AM last post previous post

It is something with your installation then in general, try fresh install under different folder, as for customization,

edit the template file frontpage in the template editor, you can put the whole template

in a table.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print