Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Saturday, April 20, 2024 10:05 AM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > Country list
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
totalbids totalbids's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website http://www.totalbids.co.uk Send private message YIM Messenger: toptech1911 MSN Messenger: jason_yorke@hotmail.com

Country list Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 05-10-08 11:11 AM next post first post
Hello there

I would like to delete all the US region options in language manager and create some new ones, but when i click on the checkbox to delete a US region and click submit the variable is still there.

My questions are----

1. If this item can not be deleted in language manager where does the info come from so i can remove it at source?

2. Would it affect the rest of the script?

Many thanks

Jason
cinder cinder's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

Re: Country list Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 05-10-08 05:02 PM next post previous post
That's interesting - I just had that same problem too - what I noticed is that I can delete any of the different countries except those that have a common name portion, like I can delete "Tunisia" Maucau,, Somalia and Iraq, but I can't delete "Reputlic of Estonia", Republic of Georgia, Republic of Latvia and Republic of Lithuania. These all start with the words "Republic of". I also tried deleting South Africa and South Korea, these two start out with "South" and they're not being deleted. But I can delete any of the other countries that don't share a common word. I don't know enough about mysql to go in there and delete these records manually - I broke it the last time I tried that :shock:

Cris
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Reply #: 2 Posted on: 05-10-08 07:59 PM next post previous post
Good, found a little bug here, actually these varialbes are web encoded as hidden fields so spaces are replaced by %20 for example etc so they should be web decoded when saving and that was fixed. Please update the file langmgr.pm only.

Thank you

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

totalbids totalbids's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website http://www.totalbids.co.uk Send private message YIM Messenger: toptech1911 MSN Messenger: jason_yorke@hotmail.com

Reply #: 3 Posted on: 05-11-08 12:52 AM last post previous post
Great job Ahmed

Works a treat now
Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print