Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Saturday, April 20, 2024 04:19 PM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > Hi Ahmed can you please answers these questions for me?
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
nicolbok nicolbok's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website http:// Send private message

Hi Ahmed can you please answers these questions for me? Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 05-26-11 11:56 PM next post first post
Please advise me if your version of HTML supports both Microsoft IE as well as Mozilla.\ \ I am a user of both and whilst trying to submit auctions in either IE or Mozilla I have encountered numerous problems.\ \ 1) The Title does not seem to accept the full 80 characters and several times whilst I edit an item part of the Title seems to disappear.\ \ 2) After several attempts to correct the fonts in the description field specifically on item 1195423530 they simply do not work properly.\ \ Under preview mode using the IE browser they display correctly, yet when I visit the item using the same browser the last seven lines of the description are displayed in a much smaller font size. But when I visit the same item using the mozilla browser they display correctly.\ \ 3) Is there a way to center the Image above the description field. Currently it is left justified.\ \ 4) If an item is erroneously loaded with a zero value, the value field is not displayed under edit mode which makes it impossible to rectify.\ \ It would be greatly appreciated if you could please enlighten me as to which browser would serve me best and how could I surmount the above problems.
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: Hi Ahmed can you please answers these questions for me? Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 05-27-11 04:02 AM next post previous post

The only important issues that the world consider between browsers is scriptings not the HTML. Html is the same in any browser however the pallete may look different. All browsers now support the javascript code and that the only thing use very rare in our templates or code and it is supported by all browsers. All our products tested and works on all browsers and systems. Textfield and textareas fields width may actually differe between IE and NS, etc, try to make an html file with form and test it in both browsers.

Anyway, you have all the html code in the templates you can optimize to your needs exactly.

You can center images or media, just edit the template view item.

Yes Starting bid/reserve/buy price can not be modified, this is how systems work, all fees calculated immeditaly on first submit except final fees, simply user can copy and relist, great mistakes are great mistaks.

Thanks

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Registered Member
Member Offline

Re: Hi Ahmed can you please answers these questions for me? Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 2 Posted on: 05-27-11 10:01 AM next post previous post
This was posted by a customer.
Registered Member
Member Offline

Reply #: 3 Posted on: 05-31-11 09:40 AM last post previous post
Did you delete my post?
Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print