Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Friday, April 19, 2024 02:29 AM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Classifiedawy > Picture does not show in gallery+ can't modify ad.
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
elena elena's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile PM

Picture does not show in gallery+ can't modify ad. Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 11-24-13 09:32 PM next post first post
Hi,\ I've got several problems here to address:\ \ 1. I create a listing with "home page featured" and "gallery" boxes checked, but forget to add the picture.\ Then I go to 'modify' and add the picture to the ad. The picture is loaded, but does not show anywhere in "featured","newest ads", or "gallery" sections, only the item name shows.\ \ So, I have to delete the whole listing and start over, creating the listing with the pictures from the begining, only then they show in the "featured", "newest ads" and "gallery"\ \ I experimented with several ads. Same problem. The customer would not be able to add pictures in order for them to show. He will have to delete the whole ad and start over.\ \ 2. Also, I tried modifying my ad by unchecking sertain features like gallery, homepage featured and featured plus. I save the changes, but when going into 'modify' again- those boxes are still checked. I tried unchecking several times. they are still there checked.\ \ 3. Several times when creating a new listing, when a picture is loaded, and I click to save the ad, my picture is kicked off, and I end up without the picture, so I have to go back and load the picture againg and again, and only on the 4th time it holds my picture in the listing.\ \ Please help.
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: Picture does not show in gallery+ can't modify ad. Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 11-25-13 03:53 AM next post previous post
Any feature selected when posting an auction item/classified ad can not be canceled after the item is posted.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

tlbs tlbs's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website http:// Send private message

Re: Picture does not show in gallery+ can't modify ad. Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 2 Posted on: 12-09-15 01:47 AM last post previous post

Hi Elena,

I have the same problem with Displaying Pictures in the Featured Ads using Classifiedawy.

I wish to know how Posting of Photos and making them to be Displayed on the Featured Ads can be done.

If i had messed some Codes i am ready to repair them if only i am told how.

I have tried Deleting Updting Relisting Ads but Only the AdText is displayed.

I have asked this question elsewhere and am still waiting for the answer..

Someone Help !

Tlbs

Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print