New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
qaz qaz's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

Picture upload problem Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 04-28-15 03:12 PM next post first post
Hello, Why is it that each time I try to upload a picture for an item it fails? How do I fix this problem? Secondly, Each time I click on the home button, I end up on the Control Panel page. I do need your help fixing these issues. Thanks,
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: Picture upload problem Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 04-29-15 12:58 AM next post previous post

Hello Arno,

I checked your site, your home page links works normal, I did not see any registered users so how you tested the file upload not working,

it may be you are working on your site. Please Register as a user on the auction side and submit an auction and see if the file upload has any errors.

If you get any error please give details about the error.

Please try to use Firefox or Chrome better than IE anyway.

Thanks

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

qaz qaz's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline

Reply #: 2 Posted on: 04-29-15 02:35 AM next post previous post
At the moment this si the link that I am using to the website( from my admin page) and I do have 3 registered users the checked it for me. I am one of the three. The website that I had built before does not work now.... it just goes to the control panel home page..... you did not address that issue as I had posted it, you just looked at one part of my problem. And using the link below I cannot upload any pictures. I really need help on this. Let me know if I sholud not be using the link from my admin page to get to shop.shortfoot.com http://www.shop.shortfoot.com/auction/#page;http://www.shop.shortfoot.com/auction/
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Reply #: 3 Posted on: 04-29-15 11:17 AM next post previous post

Hello sir,

Sorry for the confusion with another customer reply. Yes I see your domain http://www.shop.shortfoot.com/auction/ and it has some users and items.

I see your items without images also. As for the control panel on your homepage,this is the hosting default page from your hosting company but of course

you can redirect it to the auction using index.shtml file in your ftp root folder, send me your ftp login info by email and will do it for you and for the file

upload error, have you done any customizations to the sell template or sell language files, it may be you removed some JS code, I will restore them for you

also, just email me your ftp login info.

thank you

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Member Offline

Reply #: 4 Posted on: 04-29-15 01:06 PM next post previous post

Hello Gray,

I installed a redirect index.shtml file in your site root to make your auction your home page. I also updated all your auction files to fix your file

upload issues. I registered as a user, submitted auction with images and all is working normal now.

Please from your cPanel your hosting control panel, backup you site daily at least before doing any changes, this will help you restore

your site in case you do something wrong without loosing your business. You will find a link in cPanel called Backup for that.

Thanks

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

qaz qaz's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline

Website not found Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 5 Posted on: 05-01-15 05:43 PM next post previous post
Hello, Thank you very much for all the assistance thus far. I was able to create a backup of my website however, now when I try to bring up my web site www.shop.shortfoot.com I see an error page that says the browser is "unable to load" the web site. And alsi it says Sorry, www.shop.shortfoot.com cannot be found. Please help me with this. Thanks you in advance.
Member Offline

Reply #: 6 Posted on: 05-01-15 07:19 PM next post previous post

Hello,

I can see your site http://www.shop.shortfoot.com/ normal. It may be your browser cashing or internet connection or even the server it self was restarting.

Thanks

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

qaz qaz's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline

Cant get to my web site Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 7 Posted on: 05-06-15 01:30 PM next post previous post
Hello, I just tried to update my web site using live updates and then I went back to open up my web site this is the message I got...I cannot get to my web site anymore. Please help me. Thanks. Internal Server Error The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request. Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@shop.shortfoot.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error. More information about this error may be available in the server error log. Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request. Apache mod_fcgid/2.3.6 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 mod_bwlimited/1.4 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 Server at www.shop.shortfoot.com Port 80
Member Offline

Reply #: 8 Posted on: 05-06-15 04:19 PM last post previous post

For sure you have overwrite the configuration files therefore you have to redo the program configuration.

It is better for you now to avoid reinstalling ask your hosting compnay to restore your whole site from their daily or weekly or latest backup

they made from your site.

Thanks

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print