Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Thursday, April 25, 2024 09:14 AM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > Problems with auto installer
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
wepay wepay's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

Problems with auto installer Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 08-17-10 10:23 PM next post first post
I am receiving these messages during installation.\ \ Creating directory /cgi-bin/auction\ Can't create directory: No such file or directory \ CHMOD 755 /cgi-bin/auction\ CHMOD Command successfull.\ \ \ Transferring file /cgi-bin/auction/AnnouncAdm.pm in ASCII mode\ Can't open that file: No such file or directory \ Rename/move failure: No such file or directory .\ CHMOD 755 /cgi-bin/auction/AnnouncAdm.pm\ CHMOD Command successfull\ \ Good or bad? I know the site comes up with [an error occurred while processing this directive] \ \ Thanks\ _______________________________________________________________\ Next problem:\ \ I logon to my website I still get this. [an error occurred while processing this directive] \ \ Tell you the truth I have no idea what the heck I'm doing, but I've paid once to have this installed and someone, probably the host, which is hostgator.com lost the software. I know I didn't because all I did was change the DNS that's it. So I'm trying to load it myself this time. Using the auto installer.\ \ I've search the forums for others trying to load their own program. Just amazed that most are quite web literate which I'm not when it comes to this type of programming. Noboby else is asking this question. You told me the full path has to be correct. I've tried changing the path 3 times, but still get the same results.\ \ Tried your auto installer page still doesn't explain enough for me. Sorry, Lost.....thanks.
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: Problems with auto installer Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 08-18-10 08:56 AM last post previous post
See similar posts here.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print