Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Thursday, April 18, 2024 05:19 AM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > Still Cannot Access Admin Tried The FAQ
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
lindap lindap's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Linda Payne Sales Send private message

Still Cannot Access Admin Tried The FAQ Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 06-26-11 10:07 PM next post first post
Hello again. Unfortunately I still cannot access my Admin after reading the FAQ and it appears after uploading the suggested file in the Ascii mode to my computer and finding the 2 files concerning passwords, I see nothing to delete behind them - the area is blank after the marks mentioned that should be there. I don't understand why, if area is blank with no passwords to delete, I can't get anyplace. It then says to go to some configuration file. Do I find this also in my FTP and if so which one is it? Perhaps I need to find that particular file and put a username and password in there, as the other is blank, but I don't know where it is. I did upload one configuration file and checked it out but I didn't see anywhere to put a username or password. So I still have no way to get into the admin area and therefore can do nothing on my site. Does anyone have any ideas for me? I am desperate. Thank you and I thank you huutotalo for trying to help me earlier. Linda
concepts concepts's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

Re: Still Cannot Access Admin Tried The FAQ Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 06-26-11 10:44 PM next post previous post
Hi Mate\ \ Make sure your going to the right file, cgi-bin/auction/data/sysconfig.pm
lindap lindap's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Linda Payne Sales Send private message

Am In Right Data File Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 2 Posted on: 06-27-11 01:05 PM next post previous post
Thanks for your answer. However, I am in the right data directory and it still shows nothing behind the area for admin user and password as it's blank (as it should be). This is driving me crazy. Any other ideas? Thanks for any help. :-(
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: Still Cannot Access Admin Tried The FAQ Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 3 Posted on: 06-27-11 02:29 PM last post previous post
I reset it for you

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print