Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Friday, April 26, 2024 09:27 AM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > Subcategories not displaying with Category Update
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
pm12124 pm12124's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

Subcategories not displaying with Category Update Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 04-02-09 10:52 AM next post first post
I have uploaded version 9.21 today and am trying to get the new Category feature to work, but my Subcategories will not display when I click the plus sign. It just says loading... and then that disappears and the plus sign disappears with no subcategories displayed. What am I missing? \ \ I just uploaded the files that were mentioned to update, but I did notice sqllib.pm wasn't mentioned and I needed to upload that, so I wondering if there is something else I'm missing.\ \ You can see it not working at http://www.cedarvalleyauction.com/cgi-bin/auction_test/auction.cgi?action=Sell&Defaults=1&Cat_ID=0&Lang=English\ \ I tried the Demo site and they work there for me so I know it's not a brower issue.\ \ Thanks,\ Philip
pm12124 pm12124's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

Re: Subcategories not displaying with Category Update Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 04-02-09 12:47 PM last post previous post
I figured it out, I had to go to the Categories Option menu in Admin and set "Submit Categories Start Levels" and "Submit Categories Incremental Levels" to a value of 1 and the subcategories are working now. Looks like Defaults.pm should be another file that you need to upload for the update.
Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print