Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Wednesday, April 24, 2024 01:54 PM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Classifiedawy > switch to text mode doesn't work anymore, please help Quick!!!!
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
hugo3131 hugo3131's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

switch to text mode doesn't work anymore, please help Quick!!!! Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 01-25-12 02:46 AM next post first post
Hello,\ \ \ \ By our last test of the site www.thereiner.eu we notice that by the listing options Place ad the “Switch to text mode“ and “the switch html mode” is not working anymore. This morning he worked perfectly and we did nothing on it. Please Help !\ \ \ \ hugo
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: switch to text mode doesn't work anymore, please help Quick!!!! Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 01-25-12 03:11 AM next post previous post
Your email already answered.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Registered Member
Member Offline

Re: switch to text mode doesn't work anymore, please help Quick!!!! Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 2 Posted on: 01-25-12 06:22 AM next post previous post

I send you allraedy a mail back but till now I got no answer!!

I can tell you, we didn't change anything on the setting, suddenly it was not working anymore. Now I am totally ready with the site and I can't promote!!!! please help!!! look at my mails

Hugo

Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Reply #: 3 Posted on: 01-25-12 06:47 AM next post previous post
No, you already did some customizations and we finished our installation and configuration. You need to restore the html code you removed from the post ad template and any code in the language variables or classes.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Registered Member
Member Offline

Reply #: 4 Posted on: 01-25-12 07:17 AM next post previous post

I can't understand you!! You are advertising with the posibilitiy to customize and so we did.

This morning everthing was good working also the switch. After we did not change anything anymore and suddenly he was not working! How can you explain that?

Hugo

Member Offline

Reply #: 5 Posted on: 01-25-12 07:44 AM next post previous post
Seems you are not understanding what I said above, I said you have done customizations and in your customizations you removed some Javascript codes from the templates, you should not remove any JS code from the templates. To restore what you did, upload the templates directory and the language directory using ftp program.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Registered Member
Member Offline

Reply #: 6 Posted on: 01-25-12 09:12 AM next post previous post

I realy understand what you said above but we checked  and we compare with your demo the whole day now and we couldn't find anything. Because it wotks well this morning, it is so strange.  The person who helps me, told me that there is something wrong with the server (the same problem as yesterday with the 'select your region'.) Is this not possible??

Where can I find the ftp program? It is now midnight for us and worked only on this problem more than 14 hours today! I am starting to become crazy!! I want to pay for it to loose this problem!!

Hugo

Member Offline

Reply #: 7 Posted on: 01-25-12 09:23 AM next post previous post

That's fine, just order :

Classifiedawy Installation Service (Reseller) $25 Order

Then we will reinstall the program and keep your database system you do not need to recreate them again. Theother thing is that, you said your server did strange things, if this is the case then it is not reommended to run a business website on such server and you can switch to our hosting partner andin this case we will reinstall the product for free for you.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Registered Member
Member Offline

Reply #: 8 Posted on: 01-25-12 09:42 AM next post previous post

I am allready hosted by your partner Hostgater! Is it than for free? For me its no problem to pay you, I only want to solve the problem so I can start with site!!

Registered Member
Member Offline

Reply #: 9 Posted on: 01-25-12 10:05 AM next post previous post
I have paid you allready:

Your order has been Processed and Authorized.

Your Order Number is 05122006-71081-20.

I am going to sleep now a liitle. I hope, tomorrow it is working!!

Thanks,

Hugo

Note: take a look at the my post above

Member Offline

Reply #: 10 Posted on: 01-25-12 10:55 AM last post previous post

Reinstallation has been done and I also posted test ad.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print