Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Friday, May 03, 2024 04:55 PM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > This may be silly to you guys but...........................
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
ROOKIE ROOKIE's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website http:// Send private message

This may be silly to you guys but........................... Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 07-29-08 10:23 PM next post first post
I want to change the color of some of the cells background to match the theme of my site .. I know how to use frontpage a bit and can pull them off the web and edit color but since this is a template based ( I think) site is there a way I can do this in a shorter manner. Also I had this installed by mewsoft crew so will I screw it up if I try to upload this myself using MS frontpage or publisher??? Help I really want to use this as soon as I can. Thanks in advance to all who respond.

N

'Be Patient ..You were a NOOB once too!" :)
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: This may be silly to you guys but........................... Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 07-29-08 10:59 PM next post previous post
open your admin center, goto the template editor, select the template you want to edit, select and copy all the text of this template, goto your Frontpage, select the "HTML" view mode, then past the text. Now you can edit the text colors etc in frontpage then, do the same steps in reverse, i.e., select the html view mode in frontpage, select the text and copy it then go to your admin and past the text to the same template.

in general, to change any table cell color, insert the

bgcolor="#color code here"

in the cell td like this:

<td bgcolor="#ff00cc">

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

ROOKIE ROOKIE's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website http:// Send private message

A FOLLOW UP QUESTION Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 2 Posted on: 07-30-08 12:10 AM next post previous post
Thank you for your reply ....Small problem though..the login info that was sent to me won't let me in??? How do I retrieve this?

'Be Patient ..You were a NOOB once too!" :)
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: This may be silly to you guys but........................... Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 3 Posted on: 07-30-08 01:01 AM last post previous post
there is no login for the default installation!.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print