Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Saturday, April 20, 2024 11:07 AM 
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
tariqali tariqali's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

Ad View Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 10-01-10 08:09 PM next post first post
Hello,

I am trying to figure out how to adjust the slide show timing. The images are rotated very quick and it is kind of anoying. Where do I adjust the timing between each slide?

The second issue is, is there away to display thumb nail images in the adview pages instead of a full image? Images can be a little big there. IF not can I control the image size there. I can't seem to find it in the admin area!!!

Thanks.
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: Ad View Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 10-02-10 10:04 AM next post previous post
Of course you can modify this JS code or even use your own JS code, edit the file mediatools.pm , change the lines:

var rotate_delay = 800;

var delay = 800;

to any value in milliseconds so 800 is 0.8 seconds

As for images sizes, in the full ad view, it is meant to display the user's full image as he needs to display the details, if you resize it, this may loose the photo some details

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

tariqali tariqali's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

Re: Ad View Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 2 Posted on: 10-02-10 02:08 PM last post previous post

As for images sizes, in the full ad view, it is meant to display the user's full image as he needs to display the details, if you resize it, this may loose the photo some details

Thanks.

I wish in the adview page it will display all user's images in a thumb nail format. Once the user click on the image it will display the fill image just like other classifieds out there.

This will really cause a problem if the user select to view ad beside each other. The page format will completely get bad and becomes hard to view the ad view page.
Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print