Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Saturday, April 27, 2024 01:02 AM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Classifiedawy > I point browser to classified.cgi/ pl as instructed and get sql error
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
mach20 mach20's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

I point browser to classified.cgi/ pl as instructed and get sql error Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 07-17-11 11:45 PM next post first post
I need help with this:\ \ SQL Error \ SQL Error: Access denied for user 'pat'@'localhost' (using password: NO)\ Query: \ DBI:mysql:database=classifieds;host=localhost;port=3306.\ \ This is suposed to happen after I have a chance to load and enter\ the admin page and mess something up!!\ No attempt to log in has been made, yet the program seems\ to move straight past the admin page on to denying entry.\ instructions have been followed thoroughly\ Ws_ftp is set load all like file, except for certain graphics as\ ASCII.\ Chmod is set to 755 on a unix server. \ Anyone knows a way around this?
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: I point browser to classified.cgi/ pl as instructed and get sql error Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 07-19-11 05:29 AM last post previous post
As I answered the email, also this question may be answered many times on this forum. Anyway for next customers, you need to add the user to the mysql database. This is not a software issue, it is your mysql database setup issue. On sites that have CPanel control panel, you create the database, then create the user, then select the database and select the user and add the user to the database.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print