Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Saturday, April 20, 2024 10:44 AM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > Installation Error
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
purple purple's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website http:// Send private message

Installation Error Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 07-08-09 02:01 AM next post first post
I'm getting the following error when trying to save the configuration in admin after install:\ \ Sorry!, Demo, Can't Do it!!\ The Save, Delete, and some other functions are disabled for our server security in the demo.\ \ I also received this error after install which I solved by copying the /English/General.pm into the /language directory\ \ Error: Can't open language file /home/html/auctions/cgi-bin/auction/data/language//General.pm: No such file or directory\ Line 164, File /home/html/auctions/cgi-bin/auction/General.pm\ \ All installation instructions were followedm permissions set, files uploaded in correct mode (ascii or binary)\ \ I also tried using the autoinstaller, but the autoinstaller form is giving a message about an error on line 961
purple purple's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website http:// Send private message

Re: Installation Error Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 07-08-09 03:34 PM next post previous post
removing the &demo from the admin in both auctionawry and classifiedsawry allowed me to save the configurations, but the other severe bugs are preventing me from finishing install files not found in language directory, errors in mysql syntax.
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: Installation Error Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 2 Posted on: 07-09-09 02:06 AM last post previous post
You are the only one getting these errors, we never put a demo for download for customers, you download from our site "My Account" link using your license number that we sent, you should download the file auctinawy.zip and classifiedawy.zip, which are open source code in perl , I think you downloaded the .exe old demos that were removed from our sites and no longer used.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print