Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Thursday, April 18, 2024 04:17 AM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > Is there a way to remove the feedback rating number from the usernames ?
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
rzetools rzetools's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

Is there a way to remove the feedback rating number from the usernames ? Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 10-20-08 12:04 AM next post first post
Again , thanks for the help ahead of time \ rz
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: Is there a way to remove the feedback rating number from the usernames ? Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 10-20-08 10:28 AM next post previous post
No, the feedback is done this way to keep it honest system.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

rzetools rzetools's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline

can i remove the feedback number behind the user names ? Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 2 Posted on: 10-20-08 09:10 PM next post previous post
Thanks ,\ thats a good idea for regular auction setups , but im going to be the only seller(b2c or business to consumer) on my sight and it is not needed . all it will show is a zero in back of all the users. \ thanks for your reply
newbie newbie's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website http:// Send private message

But.... Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 3 Posted on: 10-21-08 12:44 AM next post previous post
Yes I agree with "feedback is done this way to keep it honest system" ...but we all human and prone to mistakes, so what if:\ \ 1) User makes a mistake in rating another user \ 2) Dislikes somebody ,which has nothing to do with auction, and proceeds to rate them negatively out of personal hatred\ 3) Is jealous of high rating of user and decides to "get back at them " by rating negatively \ 4) Or just rates someone negatively for mischief\ \ I think it would be a useful feature to allow Administrator account to adjust/override user rating.\ \ Please consider adding this feature in future upgrade\ \ Regards\ newbie
baris baris's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline

You can change feedbackcomments Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 4 Posted on: 11-22-08 09:55 PM last post previous post
you can change feedback manually if you open feedbackcomments from your database on your server\ I was trying to learn how does mysql work and I managed to edit the feedbackcomments
Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print